The Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (MOAR), a fiscally-sponsored program of Third Sector New England (TSNE), organizes recovering individuals, families and friends into a collective voice to educate the public about the value of recovery from alcohol and other addictions.
This position will provide administrative, billing and operational support to MOAR Executive Director and Operations Manager.
Essential Job Functions
Secretarial and clerical functions:
- Answering telephone calls and routing to respective staff;
- Checking and forwarding voice messages to staff;
- Maintaining filing system;
- Preparing staff meeting minutes;
- Keeping an inventory of office supplies;
- Emailing and faxing information/documents in an accurate and timely manner;
- Executing routine and bulk mail projects;
- Maintaining staff directory;
- Shipping resources when necessary;
- Managing mailing lists;
- Preparing monthly board meeting documents;
- Contacting members, volunteers and others to invite to meetings and events;
- Participating in public events.
Administrative support to the Executive Director and Operations Manager:
- Reconciling and submitting monthly expenses and reimbursements via Concur for specific staff and Executive Director;
- Recording and delivering donations and membership dues to TSNE;
- Sending “Thank you” letters to donors;
- Submitting vendor invoice check requests and monitoring approval status via Concur;
- Submitting BSAS quarterly report answers to Operations Manager;
- Assisting in the management of volunteers and Interns.
ATR & Optum Billing:
- Accepting referrals through ATR and Optum software or e-mail and forward to ED;
- Working with Recovery Coach Supervisor and Coaches to ensure vouchers are current;
- Ensuring voucher renewals are submitted as needed;
- Completing weekly ATR and Optum billing;
- Submitting a weekly ATR and Optum report (Excel spreadsheet);
- Organizing and maintaining ATR and Optum file cabinet.
- Must have a minimum of one year of administrative and billing experience;
- Good typing skills;
- Computer skills (experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Access Powerpoint);
- Good organization skills;
- Quick learner with the ability to learn new systems;
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks.
If in personal recovery a minimum of two years of continuous abstinence required.
This is a full-time position and is paid $30,000-$35,000 annual depending on experience. We offer a generous benefits package which includes; health and dental plans, paid time off, life and long term disability insurance and much more.
We strongly encourage online applications. Please attach your resume and cover letter.
We accept applications by mail or fax. Send to:
Third Sector New England
NonProfit Center, 7th floor
Attn: HR – 89 South Street
Boston, MA 02111
Or Fax: 617.896-9393
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE/Massachusetts Organization for Addiction and Recovery (MOAR) will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification and veteran or disability status.