Third Sector New England develops programs and services to strengthen the nonprofit sector and to work towards a more just and democratic society. TSNE also recognizes that as individuals, we can proactively engage in strategies that enhance our environment and community. We treat social responsibility as both an organizational and individual objective.
Videos on Going Green
- Why should a nonprofit adopt green practices?
- Given limited resources, how can a nonprofit afford to be “green”?
- What green practices can individuals personally adopt?
- What green practices can individual nonprofit staff adopt?
- How do you make it easier for people to recycle?
- What are some green office management practices that can make a difference?
- What can a nonprofit do to be green at the organizational level?
- What green products can a nonprofit purchase?
- What can a nonprofit do to be green at the community level?
- What furnishings and fixtures can you purchase to make your office more green?
- What major renovations should an organization make with the environment in mind?