TSNE MissionWorks (TSNE) provides management and leadership resources to help nonprofits support healthy, just communities. With a staff of dedicated nonprofit professionals, TSNE MissionWorks is an effective fiscal sponsor, convener, consultant, and grant-maker, offering a unique blend of capacity-building programs and services focuses on strengthening nonprofits for a deeper impact in the communities they serve.
The Administrative Coordinator performs administrative functions that support the work of TSNE’s Consulting and Learning team. The Coordinator will support projects and staff members related to the following consulting and training services: executive search, interim director, organization development and additional professional training services. In this role, the Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the seamless flow of administrative support, including scheduling and coordination of meetings, tracking and responding of email correspondence and various project and task management.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee time management and recordkeeping systems for the department, including maintenance of salesforce;
- Manage all logistics related to scheduled meetings and trainings;
- Prepare materials such as agendas;
- Take notes during meetings, provide minutes;
- Confirm logistical details as needed;
- Complete all event planning, such as ordering food and supplies
- Scheduling and facilitating phone conferences
- Assist with drafting, formatting, and proofing documents in preparation for business meetings and trainings;
- Act as liaison with public, client organizations, executive search candidates and consultants, ensuring timely written and verbal responses to requests for information;
- Craft, submit and post client position descriptions on job board websites and listservs;
- Format and design branded materials;
- Take shared responsibility for meeting all operational needs of the Consulting and Professional Learning team including providing back up to team members as needed;
- Assist with special projects upon request of the Director of Consulting and Professional Learning.
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in an administrative capacity in a nonprofit environment;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and administrative skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Highly detail-oriented with the capacity to multi-task, prioritize and work both independently and part of a team environment;
- Advanced computer literacy skills, including Microsoft Outlook, MS Office Suite, and enterprise databases such as Salesforce;
- Prior experience working in executive search or recruiting ideal but not required
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information;
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as a part of a growing, high-performing team;
- Demonstrates professionalism, good humor, patience, and the ability to handle stress;
- Demonstrates commitment to supporting diversity and inclusion, both internally and externally.
We strongly encourage online applications. Please attach your resume and cover letter.
We also accept applications by mail or fax. Send to:
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE MissionWorks will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran, or disability status.