TSNE MissionWorks (TSNE) provides management and leadership resources to help nonprofits support healthy, just communities. With a staff of dedicated nonprofit professionals, TSNE is an effective fiscal sponsor, convener, consultant and grant-maker, offering a unique blend of capacity-building programs and services focused on strengthening nonprofits for a deeper impact on the communities they serve.
The TSNE Fiscal Sponsorship (FS) program offers solutions to foundations, nonprofit groups, networks and coalitions by providing management support services to programs so staff can focus on their mission and program goals. Comprehensive fiscal sponsorship offers a home for both unincorporated and incorporated groups working for social justice. These agents of change work on the pertinent issues of our day, including food security, alternative education, health access and criminal justice reform.
TSNE is seeking a full-time, tech savvy, customer service oriented Grants Administrator to provide critical organizational, communications, research, and systems support to the Fiscal Sponsorship (FS) program. The Administrator works with Grants and Finance Managers and other FS staff to meet the evolving needs of social justice initiatives housed at TSNE. This position will primarily focus on grants management at the pre-award, post award and closing stages.
- Support Program Manager to ensure proposals are submitted and accepted with all required documentation;
- Ensure all accepted awards are listed in key organizational systems (ERP, CRM, etc.) and have relevant information for teams to implement the grants;
- Organize and coordinate when necessary to make sure all funders receive consistent information describing TSNE MissionWorks policies, role and responsibilities;
- Research, collect, and document information describing different funders’ requirements in support of Fiscal Sponsorship services as needed;
- Share reports on grant specific deadlines with Program and Finance teams as appropriate;
- Monitor to ensure all grants are closed in our systems and deliverables are met and documented.
- Highly experienced with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Competency with CRM software, preferably Salesforce database system preferred;
- Experience and/or strong interest in the nonprofit sector, social justice;
- Prior experience working in grants management;
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple and simultaneous deadlines while paying close attention to detail;
- Ability to work collaboratively and function independently;
- Excellent time management and detail oriented organizational skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Comfort working effectively in a fast-paced environment with periodic quick turnaround deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English, are required.
Please include a resume and cover letter in your online application.
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE MissionWorks will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification, veteran, or disability status.