Using the science of adverse childhood experiences, ACEs Connection Network (ACN) helps communities solve their most intractable problems. We do this by creating and connecting networks of people, organizations and communities to prevent ACEs, heal trauma, and build resilience. See ACEsConnection.com and ACEsTooHigh.com.
The Program Associate is a full time position with ACEs Connection Network. The person in this position will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Strategy to develop systems, design and implement planning, support the expansion of the organization, and sustain the organization. This includes contributing to the development of business strategies, strategic planning and conducting operations. Examples of specific activities include research on business models, grant opportunities and best practices; drafting and development of products and services; and recommending business solutions.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop strategic and business concepts that will result in achieving the strategic and business objectives of the organization. This may include concept papers, analyses, product drafts and memos;
- Aid in the design and implementation of ACN’s plan to strategically expand to cover all regions in the United States by 2020;
- Work with Director of Strategy to implement ACN’s sustainability plan so that the organization becomes self-sustaining. This may include conducting funding opportunity research, writing grants, developing products, executing fee contracts, and exploring the use of social media as a revenue source;
- Conduct research when needed to support planning and implementation of the strategic plan and business plans;
- Assist in implementing operations, including for example, participating in the budgeting process, reporting and management, handling invoices and expenses, communicating with ACN staff around operational issues, reporting to funders, and working with internal platforms that support operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the science of adverse childhood experiences, trauma, trauma informed and/or resilience building practices;
- Strong writing and analytical skills;
- Ability to think conceptually and at a systems level in order to project and plan;
- Experience and/or educational training in planning, organizational development and/or business;
- Must be proficient in use of web based applications in order to participate in virtual office.
- Graduate degree in public administration, policy or planning strongly preferred;
- Experience in nonprofit operations, management or finance.
- ACEs Connection Network functions as a virtual office and personnel work remotely.
Commensurate with experience, salary range $58,000-$62,000 annually. Complete benefits package including health and dental insurance, retirement plan, paid vacation and paid holidays, sick time, personal days, etc.
We strongly encourage online applications. Please attach your resume and cover letter.
We accept applications by mail or fax. Send to:
Third Sector New England
NonProfit Center, 7th floor
Attn: HR – 89 South Street
Boston, MA 02111
Or Fax: 617.896-9393
As an EOE/AA employer, TSNE/ACEs Connection Network will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identification and veteran or disability status.