Stabilize Your Nonprofit During a Leadership Transition with an Interim Executive Director
TSNE MissionWorks offers Interim Executive Director placement to provide supportive and effective temporary leadership after an executive departure.
Interim Executive Directors stabilize your organization and bring their knowledge and skills to keep your nonprofit moving forward. Our Interim Executive Directors are experts at overseeing budgets, supervising staff, managing programs and improving operational systems. And they have demonstrated experience in organization development, coaching, fundraising and resource development, human resources and financial management.
What are the Benefits of Hiring an Interim Nonprofit Leader?
- Efficient use of time. Hiring an interim executive director gives the organization the space it needs to organize a search process.
- Stabilization. An interim executive director provides stability to an organization in turmoil.
- Objectivity when most needed. A strong, clear, and unbiased internal operations analysis.
- Staff is already overworked. Oftentimes, one or more of the staff is applying for the position.
- Board/staff separation is already confused. This is especially true among small nonprofits where board volunteers may double as staff already.
- Preserve organization’s visibility and reputation and preserve key donor relations