Property Management Services
We Believe In Your Power to Create an Equitable Society
TSNE is the only nonprofit offering comprehensive property management services in addition to providing tenant and facilities management. As a result, we strive to increase affordability of our services to the organizations who need us the most, increase service to organizations led by and serving historically marginalized people and communities, and ensure that the organizations we support are committed to social justice.
At TSNE, we believe in you and the power you have to create a more just society. We provide property services support because we believe nonprofit organizations and communities deserve high-quality, well maintained, and economical spaces to work and achieve their mission and vision. We guarantee that organizations who work with us will receive the resources and support they need at an affordable price from an organization rooted in equity.
A Trusted Partner
We’re committed to being a trusted partner dedicated to helping organizations thrive. We strive to increase affordability of our services to communities who need us the most, increase service to organizations led by and serving historically marginalized people and communities, and ensure that the organizations we support are committed to social justice.
Through TSNE’s property service offerings we provide nonprofits and communities with economical and maintained spaces in addition to a team of experts who ensure these spaces provide the support organizations need. Some of these unique offerings include:
- A diverse, multilingual staff ready to help with any property services related needs
- A tenants’ network of additional potential office and event spaces with each new building that TSNE secures
- Key partnerships with a variety of vendors — including construction, security, alarms, etc. — to maintain the integrity of our spaces
- Lease management for our property portfolio
- Discounted conference rooms and rentable building space for events
- A comprehensive work order system to promote efficiency and quick support
- Preventative maintenance for our buildings to avoid expensive repairs
- Management of capital repairs and improvements
Property Services Team
Senior Director, Property Services
Associate Director, Property Services
Property Manager, Facilities
Assistant Property Manager, Cambridge
Assistant Property Manager, Boston
Coordinator, Property Services
Lead Engineer, Nonprofit Center
Cleaning Manager for the NonProfit Center