“After more than a decade of creating healthy community change nationwide, we needed a new structure that would allow us to more nimbly serve our clients. We chose to work with TSNE because their commitment to strong, inclusive communities and social justice matched our mission and values. In addition, the staff at TSNE are responsive and service-minded with strong financial and human resources supports that enhance our organizational capacity. We are thrilled to be affiliated with TSNE.” – Risa Wilkerson, Executive Director, Active Living By Design
Imagine a new way to structure your program—without building the intensive infrastructure required to run a stand-alone organization.
Fiscal sponsorship offers solutions to foundations, nonprofit groups, networks and coalitions by providing management support so program leadership and staff can focus on their achieving their mission and reaching their program goals. TSNE is a trusted partner and efficiently manages finances, governance, human resources, insurance needs and other increasingly complex compliance issues associated with running a nonprofit.
Our fiscally sponsored projects help TSNE fulfill our mission of creating a more just and democratic society, while TSNE strengthen their operations. Projects work on the pertinent issues of our day, including food security, alternative education, health access, criminal justice reform and other programs focused on positive social change.
We provide support for nonprofits at any stage of development and growth, including:
- Groups forming new nonprofits, coalitions and networks
- Spinoffs programs scaling beyond their start-up phase
- Programs needing an interim home in transition to gaining 501(c)(3) status
- Established nonprofits seeking to reduce administrative costs and overhead
Learn more about fiscal sponsorship.
- Read our White Paper providing the full legal details of comprehensive fiscal sponsorship
- Download our Fiscal Sponsorship brochure (o descargar en Español)